Friday 5 October 2012

Reflection, frustration, procrastination and ACTION!!

I blinked and it was October.

Well what i really did was attempt a moment of relection, and realised I hadnt written anything down in ages, so thought BLOG.

Flash forward 20 minutes attemtping to remember my password and lo and behold I have created my own relfective cycle!! Move over Kolb.



 So I reflected and thought BLOG!
I couldnt find password ahhhh frustrated!
Tried to find the link on twitter...ended up looking at tweets and chatting, mmm procrastination.
Do I give up? Do I do it the old fashioned way and write in my reflective log (jotter).. or do I blog? Or why not continue to search for link, open blog and do both???Terminate or act???

I am just too bloody active for my own good, so I did both!

Anyway some tips on avoiding frustation was found in the procrastination part of this cycle and a great quote..

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Winston Churchill



No comments:

Post a Comment